A selection of blogs, print/digital magazine articles and podcasts that have covered my mad endeavours.
- Oxygen Addict Podcast – #140 Jasmijn Muller
- Vamper – Jasmijn Muller to attempt LEJOG solo women’s record and 1,000 mile cycling record – link to article – link to podcast
- The OhioRAAM Show: #147 Jasmijn Muller visits the OhioRAAM Show
- Lessons in Badassery – Ultra-cyclists Jasmijn Muller LEJOG record attempt # 2
- Precision Hydration – How Jasmijn Muller won the World 24 hour time trial championships
- Performance in Mind – Learn from the best: Jasmijn Muller
- Zwift Insider – Interview with Zwift distance record holder Jasmijn Muller
- INTREPID Magazine Issue 1 – Inspire: Jasmijn Muller End to End
- Casquette Magazine – Jasmijn Muller: Why I ride
- Total Women’s Cycling – Jasmijn Muller beat the boys and sets new indoor cycling record
- Daily Mail – Health: The dangers of deep vein thrombosis
- Cycling Weekly – Jasmijn Muller take National 12 hour championships by just 193 metres
- Total Women’s Cycling – Endurance racer Jasmijn Muller: How to train for a 24 hour event
- The Adventure Syndicate Long-Distance Ladies at Look Mum No Hands (October 2017)
- The Adventure Syndicate Long-Distance Ladies at Rapha London (September 2016)
- SPIN Cycling Festival May 2017 – The Summit – Endurance and ultracycling – supported or unsupported?
See the ‘contact me‘ page if you want to get in touch for any future blogs, articles, podcasts or speaker events.